Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another year of denial....

Apparently we have a blog now. Actually, more like 3 sentences and a few pictures, but it's coming along.

I had another birthday this year... possibly my favorite 25th birthday yet (yes, I have a few to compare now- some call it denial, I call it bad math). We celebrated at the one place where it's acceptable to be an adult and play video games all day, while drinking beer! Thank you Dave & Buster's, you've made every grown up nerds dream come true!




Thanks to my fabulous friends and family, I got enough tickets to buy the xbox 360 game skate. (Which now takes up my Saturday mornings, afternoons, and sometimes evenings). I realize we all probably each spent $50 on tokens/games and doing the math that $40 xbox game cost us close to $200, but I won it!!!



Also included in the best 25th birthday ever was my ice cream cake. A Ben & Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream cake, modeled after a Jackson Pollock painting. Who says food isn't a work of art? Speaking of B&J, did you know you can create your own flavor? You can't actually order it, but man I bet my pineapple ginger ice cream with chocolate fudge chunks is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment